Intellectual Property and Software
Our intellectual property attorneys serve a variety of clients from large companies to individuals in all aspects of intellectual property law. Our clients include small businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, writers, artists, musicians and entertainers, pharmaceutical companies, educators, apparel and lifestyle businesses, and individuals. We assist our clients through the entire process of applying for and registering a trademark or copyright, litigating opposition and cancellation actions, registration maintenance, and monitoring for infringement. Joelson Rosenberg offers competitive and affordable pricing for trademark and copyright services.
Intellectual property can be a valuable and essential business asset, and it needs to be protected. We specialize in intellectual property litigation in state and federal courts, as well as the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
- Coordinate International Protection of Intellectual Property
- Copyright Registration
- Employment Issues Involving Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Arbitration
- Intellectual Property Licensing & Assignment
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Purchase and Sale
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Monitoring
- Trademark and Copyright Maintenance
- Transactions Involving Intellectual Property